Top 15 Wallpaper Sources
Thinking about using some wallpaper on your next home improvement project? Here’s a list of our top 15 sources for wall coverings.
1. F. Schumacher ~ enjoy new designer collections including Celerie Kemble and Nest. Take a peak at the Byzantium Wallcoverings.
2. Phillip Jeffries ~ be sure to see the new metallic linen wallcoverings that are stain resistant. We used Bennett Beige in the Pasadena Showcase House of Design powder room.
3. Cole & Sons ~ we’re fond of their Vivienne Westwood, Geometric, and Contemporary collections.
4. Candice Olson ~ this collection is extremely popular with our clients.
5. Maya Romanoff ~ simply beautiful. Bedazzled is a modern classic.
6. Stroheim ~ blue and white fans will delight in their extensive collection.
7. Osborne & Little ~ we love their Spring 2013 Collection.
8. Designers Guild ~ House of Lacroix Wallpapers add whimsy.
9. Anthropology ~ search wallpaper under house and home. Eclectic and whimsical.
10. Walnut Wallpaper ~ so many great options, readily available.
11. Vahallan ~ handcrafted wallpapers with texture and color.
12. Farrow & Ball ~ known for their great paint colors, the wallpapers complement their offering.
13. Turstworth Studios ~ Arts & Crafts style.
14. de Gournay ~ exquisite and elegant classics.
15. Twenty2 ~ modern patterns and color combinations.